Does your company embrace the office Secret Santa? Are you unsure whether to buy gifts for your colleagues and boss at Christmas? Either way, it can be a minefield, particularly for a new employee unsure of the company policy on gift giving.
Here are a few dos and don’ts to take the stress out of this season’s office Secret Santa and our Top Ten gifts under £10 to help London’s PAs and Secretaries choose an office appropriate gift, which will be memorable for the right reasons.
Now you have mastered the office gift giving etiquette, it’s time for the fun part - shopping!
Here are our Top 10 office appropriate Secret Santa gifts under £10:
1. A personalised leather luggage tag for the office traveller.
2. Hot cookie desk top mug warmer for the busy PA who is always called away from their desk.
3. Engraved personalised business card holder for the office networker.
4. Artificial desk plant for the green fingered colleague.
5. Dead Tidy desk organiser for the colleague who can never find a pen.
6. Penny farthing tape dispenser for the cyclist in the office.
7. A tin of special biscuits for the colleague who likes to share.
8. Klip It Microwaveable noodle bowl for the "lunch on the go” colleague
9. Mr Tea Infuser for the tea lover in the office.
10. Personalised help desk coasters for the office caped crusader.
We hope you like these ideas from London PA and Secretarial Recruitment agency, RMS Recruitment. If you have a Secret Santa idea you’d like to share, let us know via our Twitter or FB page and we will pass on your top tips – only clean ones please!