Exciting new Executive role with one of our creative consultancy clients - £25K+ Benefits and career progression.
The Executive reports directly in to the Team Leader and is a key role within the business. As Executive, you will be focussed on flawless delivery, and responsible for the collection of data. Good excel skills essential. This is an internally focussed role situated in the delivery team, working closely with a diverse range of teams in the business.
- Salary up to £25,000 dependent on experience
· 20 days holiday, plus 1 day for each year worked up to 25 days
· Close offices between Xmas and New Year
· Hours 9.30-6pm
· Annual pay review
· Bonus scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Life insurance
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Extremely organised and diligent
- Team player
- Process driven
- Organised and flexible. Able to adapt and manage change
- Good team player, willing to get stuck in and help out
- Good time management skills
- Good communicator
- Deadline driven
- An interest in market research and the best way to collect data
- Previous experience in data collection would be advantageous
We provide support staff from graduates to senior level PAs across all industry sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis within central and greater London.