Small Architectural Practice based in South London is looking for a PA/OM for close knit team £50K DOE.
We are working with a lovely architecture practice based in South London looking for a PA/OM to be their sole admin and office lynchpin.
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 DOE
Start date: Start of Nov
Very warm and friendly office who all have lunch together (good perk!) looking for a hugely reliable and safe pair of hands. The individual will provide PA support to the two Directors, one of whom needs traditional PA support with dictation and the other is more self-sufficient but again would need someone with strong admin skills.
- Need someone who will be a real safe pair of hands who can jump straight in and be relied upon to get the job done and work autonomously
- Don't need to have previous architectural experience but an interest would be good!
- Someone approachable but who can push back
- Happy to be in small office and take control
- 5 years' pus PA/OM experience
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. If you are already registered with RMS Recruitment, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.
The hardest skill in secretarial recruitment is finding the right "fit" between PA and boss. RMS concentrates on matching the chemistry between people. To do this we need to know our candidates and our clients on a different level. We provide secretarial and support staff from graduates to senior level PAs across all industry sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis within central and greater London.