We are currently recruiting for a PA to support the CEO, Chairman and Company Secretary of an established and successful financial services firm in central London. The client is looking for an experienced PA to join a close knit, traditional and corporate team. They need someone who is familiar with liaising with UHWNIs, can deal with pressure and hit the ground running.
The office is more of a heads-down environment and the role has a great work life balance with 9am - 5pm working hours. The contract is starting in November for 9 months and is paying £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience (pro-rated to the duration of the contract).
Duties will include:
- Extensive diary management and booking meetings
- International and domestic travel and accommodation bookings
- Inbox management
- Preparing Board papers
- Preparing the schedule for the Board and Committee meetings
- Processing expenses
- Acting as the gatekeeper
- Organising events (Board dinners, internal events)
- Liaising with stakeholders/Directors
- Assisting with correspondence
- Experience liaising with UHNWIs
- Experience supporting at C-Suite/Executive level
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Customer Relationship Management system (internal training to be provided)
This is a brilliant opportunity so please do not hesitate to apply if you fulfilly the requirements.
RMS Recruitment is an agency with over 20 years experience recruiting for administrative and secretarial roles across a range of industries in London. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any help.