Demanding and fast-paced EA to CEO role at luxury wellness & sports Member's Club Head Office, based in SW London, Salary up to £50k DOE!
Role: EA to CEO
Based: South West London - must ideally live nearby and there is a parking space provided if you would prefer to drive
The role is predominantly business, little to no private, and it is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
The CEO is looking for someone with a great attitude, sunny disposition, and someone who will be on call 24/7. He often requires assistance in the evenings and on most weekends, so it is vital that his EA is flexible and reliable.
- Minimum of 5 years PA/EA experience supporting at a very high level, preferably CEO
- Must have a high attention to detail and be used to a fast-paced environment
- Must be on the ball, sharp and 10 steps ahead
- Must have longevity on CV
- A minimum of A-levels
- Accurate and effective diary management for the CEO is essential. This includes working across different time zones, booking meeting rooms both onsite and off, arranging conference and Skype calls, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring smooth running of any meetings or event.
- To manage CEO-driven meetings including compiling agendas, preparing meeting papers, distributing the correct documentation for meetings, attending meetings and taking minutes, compiling and distributing the minutes and following up on actions.
- Ensure the Boardroom / meeting rooms are kept clean, tidy and ready for meetings and that refreshments and lunches for meetings are arranged, as and when required.
- To produce documents and presentations for use by the CEO and his Senior Management team based on instructions and direction given.
- To carry out ad hoc assignments as designated by the CEO. This may involve project work, research and collation of materials and documentation.
- To conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times, appropriate to the audience, which ranges from Shareholders, the CEO, consultants and team members.
- To make arrangements for domestic & international couriers, other general administration duties as and when required including invoices, POs, photocopying and scanning of documents.
- To co-ordinate and arrange the CEO's travel requirements, including consultants and any other external personnel. To create complex travel itineraries for each individual which can include planes, trains, taxis and hotels.
- To process and collate monthly expenses for the CEO ensuring the expense forms are completed in accordance with the Company Travel Policy.
If this sounds like the role for you, please don't hesitate to apply!
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 20 years. We work with a range of clients, in industries from luxury fashion brands to financial services firms and recruit for secretarial and administrative positions.