Exclusive and expanding Notting Hill-based estate agency is seeking a hardworking and personable graduate for their Office Coordinator vacancy within the friendly team. £23k DOE, increasing to £25k after 3 month probation
The company is a well-respected and revered independent estate agency, who have built a business on high levels of service and deliverance; as such they have high expectations of what is required from the successful candidate.
This is a great Office Coordinator role for a bright, enthusiastic and driven candidate seeking their first or second job in London as the role is varied, busy and fun. You will be joining a tight knit and non-hierarchical office culture with low staff turnover. Slick, modern and creative offices with a very welcoming atmosphere.
This role requires you to be degree educated or secretarially trained, with some previous office experience. Together with exceptional organisational skills, the applicant should be computer literate and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, evolving environment. Attention to detail is vital and an artistic and creative passion preferable.
Office Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet visitors to the office and screen telephone calls
- Ensure that everyone entering the office has an 'on-brand' experience and that the reception space is always tidy
- Ensure that all messages are delivered to the relevant people
- Manage all deliveries, post and petty cash
- Manage the key list and ensure all keys are recorded correctly, including the key sign out sheets
- Close relationship with the other branch's Office Coordinator to ensure that both offices are managed effectively
- Manage the office and oversee stationary and kitchen stock control
- Keep record of staff birthdays and manage gifts
- General administrative duties in relation to the Lettings, Sales and Property Management departments
- Create systems and processes where necessary
- Planning company events
- Assist Directors with their expenses
- Assist Directors with Recruitment duties
- Assist with the website and property listings
- Assist the Managers with the weekly review of all portals to ensure correct uploading of all properties
- Assist with ad hoc marketing campaigns, initiatives and print campaigns, and liaise with Digital Marketing Agency
- Assist the Digital and Print Manager with DN Magazine i.e. send-outs and drops etc.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with strong typing skills - able to use Word for Windows , Excel, Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Proactive, professional and positive attitude
If you have an interest in this Office Coordinator role please send your CV through to RMS Recruitment. We are a PA/office support focused recruitment agency based in Mayfair with 20 years' experience in the industry.