Exceptional Private PA required to support a high profile figure in the Entertainment Industry!
Our client is seeking an experienced Private PA who is able to wear many hats at once and be comfortable doing any tasks, no matter how big or small. You must be extremely discreet and quickly instil trust due to being involved in all aspects of their life.
You will be based in their London office and the role will be predominantly Monday to Friday but you must be flexible to be contactable 24/7, especially when they are travelling.
Salary: £60,000 +
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive coordination and communication between other global work force members
- Extensive booking and coordination for all work and personal travel for the individual & family
- Planning and booking private and commercial flights, VIP suites, drivers, security
- Involvement within the family life ranging from assisting with childcare to getting groceries
- Overseeing light house management tasks, coordination and communication between vendors as well as helping with hiring other household roles
- Involvement in their numerous businesses here, an interest in fashion would be desirable but not essential
- Advanced IT skills
You must have minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role. They are looking for a team player who is proactive, incredibly on the ball and able to hit the ground running.
This is a really fantastic role where you will be relied upon to make sure that they are operating as effectively as possible.
Global travel may also be included..This really is a dream role for someone looking to take their career to the next level..!
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative /secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!