One of our property development and investment clients based in Mayfair is looking for a PA/Office Manager to support the London office of their nationwide firm.
This is a varied role so the client is looking for someone enthusiastic and willing to make it their own. It is a small office and there will be periods of time where it is just you and one Director so you must be happy to work autonomously, be proactive and be happy to get stuck in to all areas of the business.
Although it can be quiet the pace often picks up around projects and when the other two Directors are in London. The client needs someone who is happy in both types of environments.
The working hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm and the role is paying around £35,000 depending on experience, but they may also stretch to £40,000 for the perfect candidate with relevant role and industry experience.
PA and Office Manager Duties:
- Diary and inbox management
- Creating and managing spreadsheets in Excel (e.g. toward yearend)
- Creating presentations/proposals
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Preparing research on projects and buys
- Managing budgets and invoicing
- Organising travel
- Managing investor liaison/relationships
- Taking dictation
- Assisting with personal support: sourcing gifts, organising dinners etc.
The ideal PA/Office Manager will:
- Have demonstrable experience as a PA
- Have experience working within the property industry
- Have good Microsoft Office and typing skills (60wpm)
- Be a self-starter
This is a brilliant role for someone looking for varied duties to make the PA / Office Manager role their own.
RMS Recruitment is a PA and secretarial agency based in Mayfair with over 18 years' experience recruiting across both creative and corporate industries. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any assistance.