Exciting PA role in fast paced Business Management Consultancy firm located in central London, paying up to £40k!
Start date: ASAP
The role involves providing PA support for three of its Partners. The role requires excellent time management, organisational skills and proactivity, as the work will involve client administration, marketing and events, diary management and travel coordination.
- Full diary management support for three Partners
- Monitoring busy inboxes and responding on behalf of the Partners where necessary
- Arranging all travel including complex, international travel and visas
- Assisting in creating and formatting PowerPoint, Microsoft Word documents and budgeting spreadsheets for new business and client meetings
- Booking client meetings, ordering catering, arranging conference calls etc.
- Setting up internal project meetings
- Managing expenses and timesheets for the three Partners
- Dealing with any ad hoc requests e.g. scanning, photocopying, filing, personal matters etc.
- Admin support for client teams and Directors
- Assisting with external and internal event coordination
- 7 years of relevant professional experience, with a minimum 3 years' experience in a EA/PA role
- Highly organised and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to business requirements
- Strong project management skills
- Process and results orientated
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative /secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!