Fantastic Office Manager & Team Assistant Role at Dynamic Global Consultancy Firm! £35k!
One of our global consultancy clients based in central London is looking for an experienced Office Manager & Team Assistant . This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a social and dynamic workplace . The firm is going from strength to strength and is based in beautiful modern offices with a great company culture.
Start date: ASAP
Office Management duties:
- Being the first point of contact for all office issues, suppliers, and staff, ensuring that it runs smoothly and effectively at all times.
- Being the first point of contact for all IT issues, including trouble shooting internally, ordering all IT equipment and ensuring it is installed properly, and reporting system failures.
- Maintaining a tidy, clean and efficient office and ensuring office equipment is well stocked at all times.
- On-boarding of new starters.
- Working with management to furnish new office space.
- Supporting the organisation of all internal events, including summer and year-end parties and any other ad-hoc functions.
Team Assistant duties:
- Scheduling of multi-stakeholder meetings across different time zones.
- Booking international travel and arranging visas.
- Providing some administrative assistance, such as processing expenses, submitting timesheets, and binding materials.
- Minimum of 3 years Office Manager experience. Team Assistant experience is preferable.
- A self-starter who truly enjoys managing the office and proactively shares ideas on how to further develop it.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidence with IT systems, and a readiness to assist colleagues with IT-related problems.
- First-Aid and other H&S qualifications are beneficial, but not a requirement.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and willing to work with a rapidly changing set of priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, can-do attitude and approachable
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in an established company alongside a great team. Please do not hesitate to apply if you are interested!
RMS Recruitment is an agency based in Mayfair with over 20 years' experience recruiting for administrative and secretarial positions across both corporate and creative industries. If you are looking for a role or looking to hire yourself please do not hesitate to get in touch.