Lovely Team Assistant role at tight-knit Investment Firm in central London, up to £35k!
Our Private Equity client is looking for a fantastic Team Assistant to join their small, friendly team.
Hours: 9- 5.30pm
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
Working alongside an EA, as a team together with the Receptionist/Office Co-ordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Complex diary management
- Arranging UK and overseas travel and accommodation
- Assisting the team with production of presentations on PowerPoint
- Use of CRM system - inputting contacts, companies and interactions
- General Secretarial and ad-hoc duties
- Assisting the other team members as appropriate when workloads are high.
Assisting the full time Receptionist/Office Co-ordinator as required, including holiday cover:
- Meeting room management, including setting up IT facilities (e.g. Skype / conference calls)
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years' Team Assistant experience in the professional services industry
- Good IT skills with sufficient understanding and working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- A pro-active approach with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, quality and accuracy and will take ownership of the role.
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to clearly communicate in a professional manner
- Friendly, can do attitude
RMS Recruitment specialises in PA and Secretarial recruitment across a range of industries in London. Please visit our website for more job vacancies.