Our prestigious hospitality client is looking for a bright, detail-focused & highly driven EA to support the Group Executive Director. Salary £40-55K DOE
This is a highly demanding business and private PA role that will suit an experienced candidate who enjoys a very fast-paced environment and likes to be a true gatekeeper to a key decision maker.
- Effective diary and inbox management for the Group Executive Director
- Ensure all contacts are up to date in the diary
- Ensure all events are in the diary across the group, ensuring that a guest list is maintained for events
- Ensure all necessary meeting correspondence, information and background notes are collated and available
- Effectively prioritise and deal with all post and emails on a daily basis to ensure optimum communication
- Build, collate and update spreadsheets as requested ensuring 100% accuracy
- Compose appropriate responses to letters and deal with general correspondence effectively and professionally
- Arrange all travel arrangements and itineraries for the Group Executive Director
- Compile business expense claims and check credit card statements liaising with Finance as required
- Ensure that the filling systems are efficient and effective and kept up to date
- Assist the Project Manager and Property Director with new restaurant openings
- Look after the private aspects of the Group Executive Director's personal life as and when required e.g. helping with birthday's, events, holidays and travel
- Delivery of ad hoc projects to support the business as requested by the Group Executive Director
- Self-motivated and well presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid 1:1 PA/EA experience at senior level
- Warm and friendly personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, mature attitude
- Flexible on hours
- Punctual and reliable
The ideal EA must have excellent communication and presentation skills, be ambitious, hardworking, interested in the company and what they do, able to take down notes quickly and accurately and remain calm under pressure. This EA needs to be flexible on hours, proactive, highly organised, be able to prioritise and want to grow with the role and learn.
This would suit an ambitious and confident PA/EA looking to mature in a role. This is an interesting and exciting role within a company that will offer the opportunity to progress.
This is a rare opportunity to support an inspiring senior principal within a top hospitality firm that will offer the opportunity to progress and grow with the company. If you think you would be suited to this EA role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment!