Receptionist / Front of House / Office Coordinator
*Please note that this role is currently on hold, with a view to onboard the successful candidate later in the summer. Please do still apply to register your interest*
Proactive and confident FOH manager and key office coordinator required at booming, award winning and creative company!
This is a highly successful sustainable energy firm, with a great interactive office culture, amazing ethos and impressive staff retention rates!
This is a company that is making headlines and growing fast: they've been going for 10 years and already have 1200+ employees as well as multiple industry awards to their name. A truly dynamic and exciting organisation.
Join a dynamic team of likeminded intelligent and driven people, and work within a buzzy creative environment!
You'll be sitting at reception and be the friendly face of the company, welcoming visitors, contractors and suppliers. You'll also work closely with other teams in the business, including Internal comms, the Engagement team, HR and IT to help keep London running.
Daily tasks will include:
● Assisting with office socials and company wide events.
● Welcoming all visitors, contractors and suppliers to the London office.
● Ensuring that the office is looking it's best at all times.
● Supporting with office moves, seating plans and refurbishment projects as and when required.
● Reporting any faults or issues within the office to the Office Manager.
● Liaising with IT to ensure all systems are up and running.
● Ensuring the office is kept tidy and free from hazards.
● Sending out DSE assessments and monitoring stock levels.
● Booking first aid and fire training, stocking first aid kits.
● Issuing door passes to all new starters.
● Assisting with meeting room management.
● Organising stationery and consumables, including weekly Sainsburys
shops and Friday drinks.
● Booking hotel rooms, couriers and taxis when necessary.
● Sorting and distributing the post.
That sounds super exciting, but… Do I have what it takes?
Are you friendly, flexible and positive and have an interest in facilities
Ideally you'll have…
● The ability to show initiative and attention to detail
● A down to earth, friendly, confident, and enthusiastic approach
● A can do attitude and hands-on approach to fixing problems
● Excellent personable skills
● Good communication skills
● Excellent time management and organisational skills
● You'll need to be reliable, approachable and adaptable
● Great team working skills but also the ability to work autonomously and
take responsibility for fulfilling tasks and meeting deadlines
Apply with your CV today!
Based in the heart of London's Mayfair RMS is an established boutique recruitment firm with 20 years' worth of experience and long standing client relationships. We specialise in PA and Secretarial roles and would love to help with your search