Front of House & PA to Founder of prestigious jewellery company in London. Salary £30-35k DOE
*PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD UNTIL OCTOBER*
We are looking for a dynamic, resilient, confident, organised and energetic PA to support the Director in a busy and fast paced Mayfair office.
In this hybrid PA role you will be first point of contact at the Mayfair boutique so immaculate presentation and strong communication skills are a must. You will be responsible for organising all aspects of the Director's life, including coordinating his business meetings and personal life.
- Providing general administrative support to director and occasionally running errands and carrying out personal duties for director and/or his family
- Complex diary management and travel arrangement
- Responsible for the company credit card expenditures
- Answering the door and meeting and greeting clients and making teas and coffees
- Organising the office and maintaining supplies of stationery, equipment, flowers etc.
- Organising office maintenance, IT and repair
- Opening post daily and shipping packages internationally using FedEx and local couriers
- Organising events, liaising with caterers etc.
- Liaising with clients and vendors (discretion MUST be assured)
- Keeping the office database up to date with a client contact information
- Assisting other team members on an ad-hoc basis and maintaining the smooth running of the office
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years' prior experience in a support/PA role with experience of dealing with high profile and demanding individuals and be used to constantly thinking one step ahead of their boss
- High levels of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgement
- Ability to work to tight deadlines/under pressure and a strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Numeracy skills using excel
- Good motivational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- An extremely proactive and positive manner
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent Word, Outlook skills, Excel and familiarity with PowerPoint
If you have the experience needed for this meaty PA role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment and we will be in touch if we can help.