Lovely new Junior PA role at a global education company in the city, £28-32k DOE! Supporting the EA to CEO.
*Please note that this role is currently on hold, with a view to onboard the successful candidate later in the summer. Please do still apply to register your interest*
We have a brilliant and fast-paced new role on for a global education network, as a Junior PA supporting the EA to CEO, based in the city.
They are an international network of higher education establishments and institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible and relevant qualifications.
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 depending on relevant experience
Benefits: Good list of them including gym discount, eyecare vouchers, season ticket loan, discounted courses, free Nespresso coffee, fresh fruit delivered daily
* Providing full administrative support to the CEO and his EA
* Booking meetings and setting up meeting rooms/CEOs office
* Welcoming guests and acting as a main point of contact, serving refreshments
* Organising international and UK travel and itineraries, including visas
* Collating meeting papers as required
* Database management
* Expenses and payment processing
* Arranging and managing company / personal CEO events
* General admin / running errands
* Two years' experience minimum
* Must have experience in a fast-paced environment
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Personal Assistant experience within a busy ever-changing environment is highly desirable but NOT essential
* Bright and switched on
This is a lovely role for the right candidate, you will have great exposure working in the CEO's office! The CEO needs someone who is bright and positive, but also ready to be thrown into a fast-paced environment.
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for 20 years. We work with a broad range of industries from luxury fashion brands to financial services firms and recruit for secretarial and administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!