One of our well-established real estate and property clients is looking for a Assistant Administrator to join their team! £25k!
*Please note that this role is currently on hold, with a view to onboard the successful candidate later in the summer. Please do still apply to register your interest*
There is a lovely team culture and the company boasts excellent longevity rates. They are looking for someone who is outgoing, confident, professional, happy to muck in and who will be a good fit for the team.
The role is paying £25k depending on experience.
Duties will include:
- Upon request by the Team, sending out updates and notifications to tenants about works or updates across the portfolio
- To assist with the co-ordination of contractors and planned works
- Take maintenance calls/emails and deal with various tenant issues as directed by the team
- You will assist in managing the maintenance contractors, overseeing minor works and processing invoices for payment
- Stationery ordering
- Assist the team with administrative support where necessary
- Help to keep buildings' Health and Safety folders up to date
- Reactive maintenance and repair
- Site visits
The successful candidate will be:
- Good memory
- Good communication skills - The candidate should be articulate with a good command of written English due to the level of correspondence required.
- IT skills - most of the scheduling takes place in Excel so intermediate knowledge in this area is critical.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your skillset within an admin role as a Assistant Administrator while working within a great team. If you are interested in the role please don't hesitate to apply.
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 17 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury brands to finance houses and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!