*Please note that this role is currently on hold, with a view to onboard the successful candidate later in the summer. Please do still apply to register your interest*
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic and busy PA role for a successful consultancy based in central London. The role is primarily supporting the Head of a department but is quite a unique and non-traditional position. It is very varied and offers scope to get involved with marketing, project management, events support and research.
You will be joining a fast paced office with a great company culture and a flat and collaborative team structure. There are currently around 30 people in the office and they are growing quickly.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract paying up to £30,000 plus benefits.
The core PA responsibilities include:
1. Assist the Head of the department in delivery of strategy, providing exemplary end-to-end service
2. Update and maintain CRM system, ensuring that the respective data for clients is up to date
3. Book key meetings with clients and stakeholders
4. Support on events, both internal and external
6. Monitor and track budgets
7. Research and collate intellingence and prepare reports
8. Support Communications Manager with collating media coverage and newsletter content
9. Support ad hoc projects
The successful PA will exemplify:
1. Good interpersonal skills
2. Excellent written and verbal presentation skills with good attention to detail - lots of liaising with high calibre clients
3. Qualities of a team player
4. Good time management
5. An organised approach
This is a fantastic dynamic role that will suit a real team player who is eager to learn in a fast paced and energetic environment. Please do not hesitate to apply if you are interested.
RMS Recruitment is an agency based in Mayfair with over 20 years experience recruiting for administrative and PA roles across corporate and creative industries throughout London.