Receptionist and Facilities Co-ordinator
This is a really lovely opportunity for a proactive, confident and professional candidate seeking their first permanent role within an office.
Receptionist salary £23,000, but the full package is over £25,000 including generous bonus, medical, pension etc
This global financial services firm based in London prides itself on its friendly and nurturing environment, and it boasts incredible longevity with staff regularly staying with the firm for ten years or more.
As Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator you will:
- work alongside another lovely Receptionist
- have a varied office support role with exposure to all parts of the business
- be part of a highly collaborative workforce with very friendly and approachable senior staff
- enjoy a generous benefits package including above industry average bonus, medical, life insurance, pension.
Key Receptionist candidate criteria:
- a confident, professional candidate who will greet all clients with smiles, politeness and confidence
- immaculate presentation
- a self-starter who will motivate themselves on quiet Monday and Fridays to get through the list of facilities duties that need addressing rather than just passing the time of day. This is a really varied role and there will always be something to do
- someone with a good track record of working alongside their years in education.
Send us your Receptionist CV today!
With over 20 years of experience in the PA recruitment area, RMS is a highly reputable firm with long-standing client and candidate relationships alike. We would love to help you with your search. Please send us your CV today.