Amazing opportunity for a Business Assistant supporting a CEO at a global education company, heavy project management duties, up to £55k! - The City
Based in East London office, the Business Assistant will give dedicated support to the CEO.
An all-encompassing and extremely important role within a commercial global higher education business, you will be responsible for managing the CEO's projects and generally offering a high level of support.
This role involves lots of new and fast-moving projects, so experience managing projects is KEY for this Business Assistant role.
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience
Location: The City, East London
Benefits: Season ticket loan, gym discount, eyecare vouchers, discounted courses, fresh fruit and snacks
Business Assistant Criteria:
- Project Management experience is a necessity - preferably a minimum of 2-3 years with this job title.
- Business Assistant with at least 3-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Efficiency, an eye for detail, and pro activeness.
- The ability to think on your feet using your own initiative.
- Confident and personable.
- A demonstrable track record of success in global, dynamic and fast moving organisations.
- Solve problems quickly and thrive under pressure, you will be energetic, presentable with excellent business acumen and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand the key dynamics of the CEO's role and the business so that they can help prioritise and manage workload.
- Excellent at multitasking and working in stressful environments.
- Experience in working with senior management and internal staff members as well as external stakeholders.
- Project management experience.
- Strong organisational skills as well as strong system skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Power Point etc) are pre requisites in order to ensure all of the CEO's needs are met.
Business Assistant Duties:
- Coordinating and servicing meetings. This will include drafting agendas, researching items and taking minutes and following up actions. Meetings may include complex negotiations.
- Organise, monitor and follow up on projects from beginning to end.
- Oversee all paperwork including board packs, written reports , and major corporate development and progress documents.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
If this role sounds like it's right for you, please do apply with your CV today!
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 20 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury fashion brands to financial services firms and recruit for secretarial and administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!