Executive Assistant to CEO and Founder (temp - 12 month maternity cover)
We have an incredible EA opportunity to work alongside the entrepreneurial CEO of a booming, award winning and creative energy company!
This is a maternity cover so you must be available at short notice (1 month max!)
Salary £60,000-£95,000 DOE
You will be a bright graduate and a highly experienced and proactive EA who is looking to take the next step in their career working for an inspiring, intelligent and highly successful entrepreneur. This CEO is unlike all others - he is actively seeking a curious and interesting EA who he can bounce ideas off.
What will I be doing?
- Efficient management of the CEO's time, and oversight of his diary to ensure it aligns with business priorities
- Inbox Management
- Liaise with strategic comms advisor on personal correspondence and written material
- Liaise with executive team to ensure clear communication and clarity on business challenges or opportunities
- Independently and proactively supporting the Founder on strategic issues
- Participate in management, client and partner meetings with input in strategy across business
- Management of communication between Founder, board, investors and senior management
- Supporting on board papers
- Carry out research on projects where necessary for the Founder
- Networking and relationship building on behalf of the Founder
- Set-up and coordination of special projects within the core business and across the Founder's wider portfolio
- Helping develop the company with a strong and growing presence in the UK market and across new product development
Is this the job for me?
EA Experience required:
- Degree educated
- Extensive Business EA experience working C level
EA Key skills required:
- Ability to organise, prioritise workload and demonstrate adaptability
- Goal and deadline oriented
- Self-driven and motivated, with an ability to show initiative in all situations and the ability to take responsibility for actions
- Calm under pressure
- Confidentiality is a must - this role is party to highly sensitive information important in protecting our employees and our business
- IT literacy across a variety of tools, including GSuite
- Excellent literacy and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- The ability to challenge and see beyond current state - spot opportunity for process improvement and act upon these observations
- Be comfortable communicating with members of staff from all levels and areas of the business.
This is an amazing EA opportunity to join a dynamic team of likeminded intelligent and driven people, and work within a fast paced buzzy and creative environment!
This is not your average EA role because you will be constantly challenged and given to the chance to grow.
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in EA and Secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!