Meaty 1:2 EA role at successful and growing international Investment Boutique headquartered in London. Salary: £50-60k DOE + bonus
Benefits: private healthcare, pension, annual bonus etc.
Hours: 9am-6pm (flexibility is required)
This is a varied and dynamic EA role with lots of scope. You will be supporting the CEO and Director in a very fast paced environment with constant change so the client is looking for someone who is ambitious, organised, trustworthy and highly process driven.
The ideal candidate will have solid senior EA experience within the investment banking or financial services sector, accomplished in booking heavy and complex international travel, fantastic attention to detail, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- First point of contact for the CEO and Director, screening calls and dealing with messages efficiently.
- Maintaining the CEO and Director's client / intermediary contact lists
- Complex diary management, including social diary
- Extensive international business and personal travel arrangements
- Proactively liaising with clients, intermediaries and internal direct reports
- Preparing for internal and external meetings
- Management of expenses
- Managing the optimisation of company systems and internal files
- Private PA duties: personal appointments, leisure activities, personal shopping, household projects, bills etc.
- Minimum of 8 years' PA/EA experience
- Finance/Banking experience is preferable
- Time management / forward thinking
- Flexible can-do attitude
- Conscientious with incredible attention to detail
If you fit the above requirements please don't hesitate to apply. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and professional EA who is looking for longevity and a friendly working environment.
RMS Recruitment is an agency based in Mayfair with 20 years' experience recruiting for administrative and secretarial roles across a range of industries.