Team Assistant - Financial Services £27-32k DOE + full benefits package!
- Join an entrepreneurial team of driven, inspiring professionals in a varied role
- Great progression opportunities!
- This start up has the backing and infrastructure of an established firm
- Lovely PA peergroup around you
- Team Assistant / TA / Office Support duties will include: diary management, expenses, travel booking, global conference call coordination, Reception cover as required, client calls and correspondence, but within this dynamic new fund duties will change and be varied.
Team Assistant Experience / Skillset Required:
- well spoken and presented
- 18 months experience in a pacey, professional services environment
- loads of energy: a true yes-sayer who will relish juggling a varied workload with no two days being the same
- someone bright with the ability to use their initiative whilst also being mouldable and highly flexible
- highly polished, professional approach
There are 6 PAs total within the PE firm and you will be part of their extended team - they are all like minded and get on really well
The firm also boasts incredible retention rates - they value their staff for the work they put in
Send us your CV today! RMS is a recruitment firm with 20 years+ experience in making successful PA/EA placements.