PA & Office Manager Job Description
The role is a combination of Office Management, Group PA and Receptionist for a financial services firm consisting of 7-15 professionals based in London. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on PA & Office Manager who will ensure the smooth running of the office whilst also supporting the Partners.
The successful PA & Office Manager will be expected to fulfil a range of responsibilities. These are varied and include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining all office supplies and managing suppliers and contractors
- Liaising with service providers to ensure an enjoyable and smooth working environment
- Human Resources - tracking of staff holiday/sickness records
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Covering reception
- Ensuring the boardroom is kept neat and tidy
- Incoming / outgoing post
- Arranging meetings/lunches/dinners, organising room bookings, catering, room set-ups, videoconferencing etc
- Organise events such team away days, Christmas parties and dinners with key stakeholders e.g. Client events etc.
- Co-ordination of events, both internal and external, including seminars, conferences, dinners, networking evenings and corporate hospitality.
- Onboarding new joiners (jobs, login access, laptop order, emergency contact sheet)
Group PA & Receptionist
- Proactive assistance in managing Partner diaries
- Meeting preparation
- Team travel arrangements across multiple time zones
- Maintain contact lists - Who's Who & Outlook Distribution lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Preparation for meetings, taking minutes and pursuing action points that arise
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Previous PA & Office Manager experience, preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organisation
- Be Proactive with a can-do attitude, discretion, and tactfulness
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail oriented
- Significant computer literacy - Intermediate/Advanced MS Office skills - particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Motivated & self-starter with a passion for development
- Calm approach
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
RMS Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency in London who recruit for all administrative roles from reception right through to Chief of Staff + Private PA. Please do not hesitate to apply.