This small but global consultancy firm is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Team Assistant to join their team based in Central London £24-30K
As a Team Assistant, you will be based in the office supporting the core management team, as well as working closely with the office team ensuring everyone is aligned.
The Team Assistant role will primarily focus on managing the CEO's and Managing Director's schedule and being the reliable connection between the office team and CEO, as well as offering key support to the office team and Facilitators.
The Team Assistant will need to remain up-to-date with everything that happens in the office, with a thorough overview of the status of ongoing projects and client relationships. They will have extensive knowledge of the CEO's itinerary and priorities and communicate these to the office team.
They will project manage work relating to CEO and MD with the office team and keep an open eye for how the office team can be supported in delivering on deadlines. They will support the CEO & MD in managing their meeting and calls schedule and aligning this with the CEO's priorities and movements.
Team Assistant Role
- The role will primarily focus on managing the Director's schedule and being the connection between the office team and Director, as well as offering key support to the office team.
- You will need to remain up-to-date with everything in the office and have a thorough overview of the status of ongoing projects.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the Director's itinerary and priorities and communicate these to the office.
- You will project manage work relating to Director with the office team
- You will ensure the office team are supported in delivering on deadlines.
- Candidates must be degree educated
- 1-2 years minimum employment experience, massively ebnefiical if this is in an adminsitraive role
- Transferable skills if no administrative experience
- Must be highly motivated
- Extremely organised
- Real team player and someone who wants to 'get involved'
Team Assistant Benefits:
21 days holidays
The hardest skill in secretarial recruitment is finding the right "fit" between PA and boss. RMS concentrates on matching the chemistry between people.