PA to Head of Insurance, West End Executive Search Firm
This is a lovely varied role: they're really looking for a bright grad with loads of initiative as they would like you to take on some of the researcher duties too and there would be an opportunity to progress your career that way if you wanted. They want someone capable of going above and beyond the traditional PA.
This role has come about because the previous PA is retiring after an incredible 10 years with the principal! So they are definitely an organisation that boast good longevity, and they are also in brand new Mayfair offices.
The role is primarily PA to Head of Insurance, but with lots of research admin involved. We are looking for a flexible, adaptable can-do person, willing to muck in and do whatever is necessary. A minimum of five years working as a PA and ideally with some executive search experience thrown in!
· Extensive diary management for principal: clients, candidates, business development
· Arranging client/candidate meetings
· Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
· General correspondence
· Formatting of documents: proposals, presentations, candidate letters, cvs
· Proofreading candidate letters, proposals etc
· Raising and sending invoices
· Processing of expenses: internal and candidate expenses
· Update and maintain database (Filefinder)
· Meeting prep for principal: background on people/company he is meeting with
· Preparation of quarterly People Moves publication
· Compiling candidate bios for research documents when necessary
Please send your PA CV today!
RMS is an industry leader in secretarial recruitment with over 20 years' worth of expertise and longstanding client relations. Send us your CV today, we would love to help with your search!