Account Manager required at highly successful, international tech company £30-45k DOE!
Fantastic offices, passionate and dedicated team, great career prospects!
ACCOUNT MANAGER DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and highly organised Account Manager to join an established London team.
This firm is a global leader in what they do and they work with incredibly high profile clients worldwide including governments and private companies. This is a young, independent, well-funded and fast growing profitable company with clients spread across the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a results-oriented, experienced accounts or project manager with very strong communication skills. The company works across many different times zones and therefore the right candidate will be required to work flexible hours to suit different clients and to travel.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of key accounts drive sales, up-sell and provide proactive feedback within the team in order to improve service and quality
- Being responsible for maintaining relationships with international clients and stakeholders, while being able to anticipate their concerns and resolving them before they become problematic
- Being proactive in establishing processes within the team
- Report directly to the executive team and take responsibility for success and failures
- Understand and be confident with account management best practice and understand how to drive sales
- Actively contribute in team meetings and share knowledge with colleagues to maximise knowledge retention within the service
- Complete administration for accounts including setting up conference calls, writing meeting minutes and completing additional project documentation
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing requirements across client projects
- Keep up to date task lists and communicate issues or gating items to line manager. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope, briefing the technical, executive support and operations teams where relevant
- Ensure account documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Receive and answer calls from the clients and ensure their questions are answered and problems are resolved; conduct follow-up tasks
- Other duties may be assigned as required
ACCOUNT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Goal orientated
- Ability to meet and exceed key performance indicators
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related emails
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised
- Setting and managing expectations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication, interpersonal, organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A stimulating working environment in central London
- Opportunity for growth
- Private health care
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday leave per year
- Training budget and book budget
- New office and choice of hardware
- Season ticket loan
- Child care vouchers
- A competitive salary
Account Manager at international tech company £30-45k DOE!
If this Account Manager role is for you, and you meet the requirements, please apply with your CV today!