Team Assistant Job Description
One of our leading property clients is looking for a Team Assistant to join one of their highly sociable and busy teams. The company are renowned in the industry for delivering a high level of service to their clients.
They are a people led business who invest and develop their staff, retaining all the best talent. They have an amazing company culture which leads to high levels of job satisfaction and longevity. They are looking for someone who is looking for a long term role within the business.
- Role: Team Assistant
- Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 - depending upon experience
- Benefits: Discretionary bonus / commission; Pension; BUPA; Season ticket loan (after probation); 22 days holiday plus Christmas closing; Death in Service insurance
- Hours: 09:30 - 17:30
- Location: Mayfair
- Start date: ASAP but happy to wait a notice
The team are very deadline driven and need someone with a flexible approach to assist with the preparation, production and marketing of the online and printed catalogue.
The candidate must be able to prioritise effectively, work to tight deadlines and operate within a fast paced, upbeat, successful and sociable team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Collating information for the appraisal and valuation of individual properties and portfolios
- Preparing draft online sales particulars for checking before sending to clients
- Answering and fielding telephone calls
- Assisting in sending out marketing emails, letters and catalogues
- Helping to arrange property viewings
- Processing and organising remote bids in preparation for events
- Assisting with the organisation of events and helping out on the day
- Assist with new business initiatives and the preparation of client pitches
- Assist with general office administration when required
Ideally the client is looking for a candidate who has a minimum of three years post A Level work experience with good literacy, numerical and organisational skills and a willingness to learn.
If the above Team Assistant role is something which interests you then please do not hesitate to apply. RMS Recruitment is a PA & Secretarial recruitment agency based in London.