Property Assistant required at high end letting agents specialising in The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, paying up to £23k!
Based in SW London.
Salary around £20-23k.
They are a warm, friendly team with an average staff turn over of seven years'. As Property Assistant the company need someone who is down to earth; has a 'can do' attitude and is not afraid to muck in when needed, it is a great opportunity for a recent graduate, or a secretarially trained junior to join a fabulous, friendly team.
- You need to be incredibly organised and efficient
- Well spoken and presented: as you will be in constant contact with clients it is important that you are polished and professional at all times.
- You must be able to drive
- Proficient on MS Office and with good knowledge of Excel
- A willing 'yes-sayer' who will volunteer to assist with varied tasks and muck in wherever necessary
Dealing with tenants who get in touch with a problem at their property
Liaise with contractors in getting the issue fixed
Reporting to Landlords about said problems as necessary
Ensuring properties are ready before a new tenant moves in
Ensuring gas safety and epc are up to date
Carrying out property inspections and following up on works that are needed
Filing of statements and invoices
Keeping excel spreadsheets up to date
You will need to be a dog lover as the Directors sometimes bring their dogs into the office.
RMS are a boutique recruitment agency based in Mayfair, London with over 18 years' of experience. We would love to help with your job search, if you think you think you are right for the role, please do not hesitate to apply/ get in contact.