PA / EA to C-Suite Executive
£40-45K plus generous benefits package
This position is within a highly successful technology and sustainability company with amazing staff retention and enviable office culture.
You will be supporting a new incoming member of the Executive team, so it is vital that you have 3 years minimum EA / PA experience already supporting at C-Suite level. You will need to be able to truly hit the ground running, negotiating a new business landscape with a brand new Principal.
This is an excellent opportunity for a business focussed PA / EA who would like to gain further exposure in a fast-paced technology environment. You will be of invaluable support to the executive team, helping them to make the best use of their time and to the greatest effect.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual to get real exposure to and gain a wider understanding of all business areas.
EA / PA Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management and workload management, including the creation of processes as appropriate to improve smooth running of the Executive's diary
- Meeting preparation including reference materials
- Proactive time management to ensure effective use of Executive's time, including arranging internal & external meetings
- Creating travel itineraries and organising travel arrangements as required including trains, flights, hotel bookings, car hire, parking, currencies etc.
Coordination and Organisation
- Assisting in planning and coordinating leadership events, team offsites/away days including workshops, Steercos and supporting with events when required
- Cost centre management
- Processing and manage expenses, invoices and purchase orders
- Document production and printing (including creating meeting Agendas)
- Research and preparation of documents for executive meetings including Board meetings when required
- Assisting with creating and sharing weekly team emails, coordinating presentation decks and coordinating comms with teams.
- Research and preparation of documents for executive meetings including Board meetings
- Attending meetings and capturing actions/notes to ensure we meet internal governance requirements and proactive follow up of actions with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery
- Building Agendas for internal/external team meetings
- Assisting with communications on behalf of the executive, including coordinating and actioning internal and external correspondence using appropriate channels
- Potential process improvement to ensure the smooth running of the Executive's diary
PA / EA criteria:
- It is absolutely essential that you have at least 3 years experience in a similar PA role at Board/executive level
- You are comfortable working at pace
- Confidentiality is a must- this role is party to highly sensitive information, which is important in both protecting our employees and our business
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal & external personnel at all levels (face to face, by email and telephone)
- You are proactive, with an ability to effectively manage expectations and manage openly/upwards to ensure alignment with the Executive and EA
- You have meticulous organisation skills and the ability to prioritise when working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- You are responsive and flexible to business needs
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to be succinct and to the point
- You are punctual, professional and trustworthy acting with a high level of discretion at all times
- You are a team player with a positive and proactive attitude
- IT literacy across a variety of tools; experience in Google Suite is advantageous
- You will have a hands on approach, flexible attitude and able to work as part of the wider EA/PA team to ensure a consistent approach to ways of working and process improvement
- You have bags of enthusiasm and positive energy!
Ideally you will:
- Be educated to Degree level
- Have experience supporting motivated, driven exec level teams/individuals
This is a brilliant office and company culture that encourages longevity and progression as well as offering very competitive benefits, such as:
- A competitive salary
- Discretionary performance based bonus
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- And many more...
At RMS we take pride in matching the perfect job to the perfect PA, through our thoughtful and considered recruitment process. We would love to work with you on your search. Send us your CV today.