Lovely Junior PA Role at Leading Boutique Legal firm! £24k + DOE!
You will be the Junior PA in a successful and fast paced company. You will be working alongside a Senior PA and be the first point of contact for clients, answering calls, assisting with diary management and travel bookings.
This role will suit a bright, driven person who is keen to grow and develop! Ideally you will have studied or have an interest in Law and have previous administrative experience to allow you to hit the ground running.
This a great role where you will be a key part of a small, forward thinking and high-powered team on which others depend.
As Junior PA your role will include:
- Answer and direct incoming calls or take and relay detailed messages
- Assist and greet internal/external clients
- Deal with incoming mail and deliveries and coordinate the pick-up and delivery of mail and couriers
- Responsible for general up keep of reception area
- Responsible for filing
- Responsible for diary management
- Book flights and hotels
- Coordinate food orders and assist with conference preparation and hospitality
- Assist with ordering of office catering and kitchen supplies
- Administration tasks such as photocopying, scanning and large volume printing
- Personal shopping and bookings for Head of Chambers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- 1 year + admin experience in a similar environment
- Computer skills - Email, Internet and Microsoft Office; experience with Apple Mac
- Confident on the telephone
- Good team member
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you think you would be suited to this Junior PA role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment!