PA, Chief Executive's Office
A rare opportunity to join an international leading interior design firm as a PA!
Candidates with prior PA experience preferred and secretarial qualifications would be really valued for this role.
KEY PA OBJECTIVES:
Help maintain the efficiency of the Chief Executive's office and to keep continuity in his absence.
Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive and Head of HR.
Provide personal PA support to Chief Executive.
KEY PA TASKS:
Efficient running of CEO's office to include:
- Setting up meetings and diary management
- Handling telephone calls and correspondence
- Looking after visitors
- Booking of travel: flights, cars etc.
- Keeping office in general good order, filing, tidying etc.
- Monitoring of Directors and Senior Managers holiday and sick leave and maintenance of Directors in office chart.
- Preparing and organising agendas and taking minutes of meetings.
- Upkeep of Agent, Distributor and Licensing contracts and maintenance of schedule.
- Monitoring of certain Dept 20 overhead budgets, checking and processing invoices.
- Organisation of miscellaneous events such as happy hours, sales briefing, staff social events shopping nights, etc in cooperation with A-LM.
- Corporate credit card scheme administration.
- Issuing and administration of VIP cards
- Assist in the administration of CEO's personal and family affairs and household staff including; cars, personal travel, entertaining, weekly errands for shopping etc.
- Induction of new members of staff, including showing around offices and other locations and introduction to CEO.
- Keep personnel files up to date, both electronic and paper.
- Fielding general enquiries in absence of A-LM.
- General personnel administration eg. following up references, data entry, coordination of schedules for work experience students etc.
- Any other tasks reasonably requested.
This is a brilliant PA opportunity for a candidate with a few years of experience looking for a nice next step. Fabulous offices and warm environment. Apply with your CV today!
Personal Assistant, Chief Executive's Office £22-30,000 DOE
RMS Recruitment is a boutique secretarial recruitment firm based in central London with top calibre candidates and clients. Send us your CV today!