Fantastic Portuguese Speaking PA role at City Based Investment Bank! £50k - £60k DOE + full benefits package
Our client is looking for a brilliant career PA to support their CEO, CFO and Head of HR. This is an excellent role for a top notch Portuguese speaking PA who has extensive PA experience supporting at Board Level.
Salary: £50k - £60k DOE + full benefits package
PA Experience / Skillset Required:
- C-suite / Board level experience, 8+ years
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Strong relationship management skills
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The PA duties will include:
- Organise travel; itineraries and agendas.
- Extensive diary management; arrange both internal and client meetings
- First point of contact for calls to the CEO
- Complete expense reports
- Compose and prepare correspondence where required
- Assist with any relevant projects
- Format and print presentations and reports
- Organise and maintain files and records
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Manage the workflow for all invoices, including obtaining the relevant approvals
- Events organisation
- Undertake ad hoc duties
- Provide cover for other PAs when they are out of the office
You will be part of a close knit and successful office working alongside three other PAs. The firm also boasts incredible retention rates - they value their staff for the work they put in!
Send us your CV today! RMS is a recruitment firm with 20 years+ experience in making successful PA/EA placements.