Highly confidential and exciting Junior PA to UHNWI role starting ASAP! Salary £28-30k
This is a newly created PA role which will suit an ambitious and confident candidate who has good admin/PA experience and is looking to mature into a busy and varied role where one can learn a great deal. This is an interesting and exciting PA role within an established company that will offer the opportunity to progress.
NB - must be available to start immediately or with a short notice period!
PA responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management and scheduling meetings
- Arranging international travel
- Assisting with necessary meeting correspondence
- Ensuring filing systems are updated
- Deal with all post and emails on a daily basis
- Compiling business expenses
- Events and project support
- Build collate and update spreadsheets
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Bright, hardworking and switched on
- Outgoing, friendly and highly organised
- Highly discrete and trustworthy
- Strong MS Office skills, excellent written and spoken English
- Prior admin/PA experience
- Strong attention to detail
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for 20 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury fashion brands to financial services firms and recruit for secretarial and administrative positions. If you're looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please do get in touch!