Lovely new opportunity for a PA to the Retail Capital Markets team at a brilliant international real estate firm based in Mayfair.
PA Salary: £25-28k (potentially up to £30k dependent on experience)
Start date: ASAP (preferably by mid-December for a handover)
Based: Mayfair/West End
Hours are 9-5.30 (although often more likely to be 8.30 start)
They are a dynamic firm doing very well for themselves. They want a PA really interested in the sector and the team's movements. They need someone who is bubbly, energetic and proactive - i.e. very inquisitive and a real note taker. They want thier PA to look ahead and think about what is coming up in the diary and whether an internal meeting or meeting materials are needed.
The client have said that the role involves a lot of diary management and organisation rather than lots of typing of reports, although definitely they definitely need some help on that front and someone with the right attitude who will roll up their sleeves and muck in where necessary. A real team player!
The role is supporting the Director of the team primarily, but there is a team of 7 others this person will help. There are over 300 people in total in the office, 60 in the sector.
The team are looking for a confident, bright, well presented and articulate candidate to become part of their lovely team.
PA Main Responsibilities:
* Business & Personal PA to Head of Retail Capital Markets;
* Diary and travel support to the rest of the team (8) on a daily basis;
* Board Level support to the 5 co-heads, attending board meetings and taking minutes;
* Updating/managing the Retail Capital Markets website when necessary;
* Arranging weekly, quarterly and monthly meetings and booking appropriate meeting rooms;
* Raising all of the property management invoices and updating excel fee schedules, generating financial budgets, reports and figures
* Data entry onto Salesforce and making sure that all records are kept up to date;
* Preparing agendas for the monthly Retail group meetings & monthly Board meetings, and taking minutes;
* Typing up of letters and creating mail merges, some dictation required;
* Organising events: the annual Retail group end of year event and any other events for the department;
* Monitoring all sickness and holidays for the department;
* Managing the teams expenses;
* Ordering stationery for the department;
* Close liaising with finance, IT, marketing;
* Carry out any other reasonable management requests. & general administration tasks as well as Land Registry and GOAD.
PA Key Criteria and Skills:
Educated to degree standard is highly desirable, not essential if the candidate has relevant and specific expierence instead.
* Friendly and approachable
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Proactive, able to use own initiative and possess a flexible attitude to the workload
* Must be a team player who is able to follow instructions but also able to take the lead
* Microsoft Office, Photoshop & Salesforce
* Accurate typist with a minimum of 60 wpm for both audio and copy typing
If you are interested in this role then please do apply with your CV today!
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 19 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury fashion brands to financial services firms and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!