Job Title: Receptionist
Reporting to: Corporate Services Manager
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, polished corporate Receptionist to join a highly successful financial services firm with great salary and progression! The Firm enjoys a collegiate and team oriented work environment with a policy of direct and open access to the most senior levels of management. The "old fashioned" work ethic along with honesty, integrity, loyalty and reliability are as highly valued there, as academic credentials and career achievements. The overall environment is dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial.
Receptionist Role Description:
- Answer the general main phone line and direct calls as appropriate
- Primary & back-up phone coverage for select senior management (approx. 2-4 lines)
- Front desk management; meet and greet clients, prospective employees, and vendors, and handle general hospitality requests, etc.
- Maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting all badges of departed employees
- Create conference room reservations; assign rooms, update calendar and prepare requests
- Create conference bridge call reservations; assign numbers, update calendar and prepare requests
- Coordinate, communicate and dispatch tasks and requests to colleagues in Corporate Services
- Assist IT Service Desk with technical setup of all meetings in the conference room center
- Coordinate messenger/overnight delivery services (internal and external) and maintain accounts
- Liaise with Building Management regarding visitors and food deliveries
- Prepare and process American Express corporate card expenses and receipts and prepare cash expense reports
- General administrative duties, including scanning, updating intranet directory, maintaining department contacts, ordering business cards, preparing receipts and invoices for accounting, etc.
- Provide administrative and general support to the Corporate Services Department
- Assist hospitality with the coordination of catering orders, meeting set-up and clean-up of conference rooms
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects as needed
- Act as backup to other Receptionist
- Assist HR with the recruiting process, scheduling of interviews and feedback sessions
- Assist in the coordination of transportation for all Firm wide events
- Act as backup to Corporate Services Clerk on an as-needed basis
Ideal Receptionist Candidate Qualifications:
- 1-3 years administrative experience in a corporate office administrative role
- Superior customer service skills and a team-oriented, collaborative, and positive attitude
- Self-motivated with a "can-do" attitude
- Responsible, reliable, punctual and flexible
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and rigorous work environment; demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines while maintaining confidentiality
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word and Microsoft Office Suite
- Savvy with software applications and technologies
- Strong time management, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, proactive, analytical and exceptional problem-solving skills required
Send us your career Receptionist CVs today!
RMS works across all industries to place the most efficient and successful administrative support staff in their ideal roles. We cover from Receptionist up to Executive Assistant; both permanent and temporary roles.