Our luxury goods client is seeking a dynamic, organised, all-rounder PA & Office Manager for small family run business, £45-60k!
Based in central London, the right candidate needs to have a proven extensive PA background and be able to liaise with HNW clients. You will support an inspirational Entrepreneur, as well as managing the small office of 4 with Office Management, events, marketing and financial administration.
This is a varied and exciting business and private PA & Office Manager role and an amazing opportunity to work with someone at the top of their game!
Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Salary: £45-60k dependent on experience
Reporting to the Founder/CEO, the PA & Office Manager duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handling calls and monitoring all emails ensuring timely replies
- Complex diary management
- Taking minutes of meetings and following up on action points
- Domestic and international travel arrangements
- Updating contact details in Company's database
- Renewing annual licences and membership to several clubs and associations
- Some Personal PA duties to the family
- Ordering office supplies including stationary and promotional material
- Be the main point of contact with IT contractor
- General building upkeep and maintenance, including fire extinguishers and alarm systems
- Liaise with company designer for monthly advertising and special events
- If required, work with website designer and PR team to organise press releases and update company information
- Banking - processing and payment of invoices, including utilities and currency transfers, checking for incoming / outgoing payments, exchange rate checking
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience
- 5 years+ in a PA capacity
This PA & Office Manager role will offer exposure to a hugely interesting business, where you will be able to get heavily involved with the clients and day to day running of the global business and work for a highly inspirational Founder and charming family.
Send us your CV today if you are interested in this PA & Office Manager role! RMS is a recruitment firm with 20 years+ experience in making successful PA/EA placements.