Private PA Job Description
I have a great new Private PA role supporting a well-known, HNW family. The role predominantly supports the wife who also has vested interests and collaborations within the fashion, jewellery and media industries.
This is a great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their career looking to become a Private PA. They are looking for someone who has the right attitude and attributes.
A private family seek a keen, hardworking and trustworthy PA to assist them in their home in Mayfair. The ideal candidate will have had previous PA experience with proven capabilities of overseeing various projects at once.
Private PA Attributes & Experience:
- Good at remaining calm under pressure
- Highly organised
- Strong communications skills
- Highly personable and outgoing
- Prior PA experience desired
- Experience within the fashion industry advantageous
- Minimum of 18 month's professional experience
- Prior experience of dealing with high net worth individuals in a professional capacity
Private PA Responsibilities:
- The role will involve the management of two separate diaries
- Property management of multiple properties and overseeing the management of the household (nannies and housekeeper)
- Assisting in the well-being of the family
- Booking travel and appointments for the family
- The mother works in conjunction with a well-known magazine and is often involved in attending high-end events, fashion weeks and photo shoots. Organising and liaising with invites, shoots, fashion brands and labels will be a huge part of the job, so initiative and good communication skills are key
- There is potential to work as a Stylist for the wife if the two of you are in sync and once you have earnt her trust. The current Private PA has taken on these duties
Private PA Job Specifics:
- Days will be 9am - 5.30pm
- Salary: £24K - £28k - dependant on experience
- Start date: 2nd January - but must be able to do a 4/5 day handover before Christmas
- Holiday: 20 days a year + bank holidays + closed between Christmas and New Year
- Location: Mayfair, London
- Discretionary bonus
- Lunches often provided in the house
RMS Recruitment specialise in PA and Secretarial Recruitment, working with companies of all industries in London.