Successful financial services firm in central London is looking for an EA to support a Chief Executive in a 12 month maternity contract. The client is looking for someone from a professional services background with experience supporting at C-Suite level on a 1:1 basis. This is an established firm with a lovely company culture and great longevity.
The contract is starting in January 2020 and paying £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits. Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm (with some flexibility as required).
EA duties for the role will include:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Creating meeting packs and papers
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Organising global travel
- Processing expenses
- Preparing Board packs
- Taking minutes in meetings
The successful EA will:
- Have at least 5 years experience working as an EA
- Have experience working within professional services (ideally finance)
- Have excellent Microsoft Office and CRM skills
- Have previously supported at C-Suite level
Please do not hesitate to apply if you are interested and fit the requirements.
RMS Recruitment is an agency with 20 years expreince recruiting for PA and secretarial roles across both corporate and creative industries in London. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any help.