Executive Assistant (EA) to Partner and three further principals: salary £45-55k DOE
This is a lovely opportunity to join a highly reputable and professional Hedge Fund in the West End supporting at Partner level.
EA Role Description:
- Telephone cover for 6 investment professionals (1 Partner, 1 MD) and two traders, dealing with both internal & external contacts, and relaying messages to team
- Organizing all travel arrangements (flights, hotel, preparation of itineraries)
- Diary Management, organizing meeting, conference call, co-ordinate itineraries and appropriate room reservations
- Processing all expenses claims
- Making bookings for team at restaurants, taxi, couriers etc.
- General administrative support
EA Job Requirements:
- 5 years' relevant experience ideally in trading, banking or investing environment as a PA / EA
- Enjoys working in a busy/pressured environment
- Skilled in all MS Office packages
- Ability to manage competing demands for support
- Attention to detail and numerate
- Excellent communications skills - written and oral
- Strong team player
- Resilience - ability to meet changing deadlines in a demanding environment
- Proactive, uses initiative - can work with minimum supervision
Send in your financial services EA CV today! We would love to speak with anyone with relevant EA / PA experience.
Based in the heart of Mayfair, RMS is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in EA, PA and administrative support roles. We work across all industries, with a sizeable client base in West End Finance.