EA & Office Manager Job Description
A start-up financial services firm is looking for an EA & Office Manager to join their close knit, friendly team in London.
The ideal candidate is someone who is detail oriented, good at multi-tasking and is capable of assisting in the day-to-day running of the business. Certain responsibilities are done in-house, but the candidate would be required to manage relationships and information flows already in place with specialised outsourced service providers.
Presently the team consists of nine members but this is expected to grow with the acquisition of new offices next summer.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of a growing investment management company led by two Founding Partners. It is essential that the candidate is a good 'fit' within the team because it is a close knit working environment with a collaborative approach.
Due to the nature of the responsibilities, it is key that this candidate has complete integrity, high personal and professional standards, a wide range of experience, a good sense of humour, and is flexible and open minded with a 'can do' attitude.
Salary: £30k - £35K depending upon experience
Benefits: private medical; pension; discretionary bonus - all applicable after three month probation period; 25 days holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 09:00 - 18:00
EA & Office Manager Requirements
- Degree level.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and general knowledge.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Products - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some Investment Bank/Hedge Fund experience would be advantageous but not a necessity.
EA & Office Manager Duties / Responsibilities
Office management and broader Team support related:
- General day-to-day office/facilities maintenance, including liaising with the landlord and service providers for company stationery, internet website, office cleaning etc. and IT liaison with outsourced IT provider. Gatekeeping and front of house management. Organise internal events e.g. Christmas party.
- Supporting the partners and the team with company admin and personal partner admin. Organise team travel itineraries, as well as travel details. Manage partner diaries and meetings.
Investor relations related:
- Assisting in the maintenance of investor database, distributing investor communications and communicating with investors and potential investors.
- Assist in the processing of expenses and invoices. Reconcile the company credit card charges each month.
- Compliance and corporate governance duties.
RMS Recruitment specialises in PA and Secretarial recruitment across a range of industries in London. Please visit our website for more job vacancies.