PA & Office Manager
My client is an international asset management firm headquartered in New York and they are looking for a new PA & Office Manager to join their friendly, down to earth London team. They have a great company cutlure where they really look after and develop their staff.
This is a temp to perm role so they are ideally looking for someone to start ASAP with a three month temp period.
They are seeking a PA & Office Manager to support the London team, including fostering a good office environment while closely working with counterparts in other office locations. Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Provide general office manager services and clerical support to teams, such as coordinating interview schedules, greeting visitors, answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, copying, scanning, filing and preparation of shipping labels;
- Coordinate internal and external meetings by reserving conference rooms, coordinating catering and maintaining calendars for individuals in the office;
- Responsible for coordinating weekly Friday and Monday lunch catering and planning all corporate-sponsored events;
- Work closely with building management and external cleaning staff to oversee the day-to-day maintenance of the office;
- Liaise with external vendors to identify and resolves issues as they arise;
- Maintain the billing mailbox and work closely with NY Finance team to review and process invoices for payment;
- Prepare and submit employees' expense reports for reimbursement;
- Reconcile monthly corporate credit card activity and provide details and support to NY Finance team on a monthly basis;
- Maintain inventory of office and pantry supplies and track all expenses for reporting purposes;
- Work closely with Technology, Compliance and Human Resources teams to facilitate the setup of joiners, transfers, leavers and visiting employees from global offices;
- Arrange new security access cards for new joiners and visitors, and terminate access for leavers;
- Coordinate with NY Administrative team to book travel (both air and ground transportation) and lodging for employees in accordance with the companies travel and entertainment Policy.
- Minimum of 4 years of PA & office manager or administrative experience supporting investment professionals within the financial industry is preferred;
- Possess exemplary time management, multi-tasking, detail-oriented and organisational skills while able to work independently;
- This Office Manager must have strong oral and written communication skills;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure;
- Trustworthy and mature with the ability to maintain confidential information;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel); and
- Proactive, self-starter with a willingness to take on new initiatives.
Compensation and overall benefits will be competitive and commensurate with PA & Office Manager qualifications and experience.
RMS Recruitment is a boutique, London based recruitment agency who specialise in PA and Secretarial Recruitment. Please apply to register if you are interested in hearing more about our opportunities.