Successful, family run investment company in Central London seeks organised, professional and proactive Receptionist & Office Assistant. £25-29k, February start.
Working Hours 8:30 - 5pm
Great Benefits: Annual performance-related bonus, life and health insurance, pension, daily lunch allowance up to £6, 25 days holiday.
Start: January 2020
You will be part of a tight knit and collaborative admin team of 4 including 2 PA's an Office Manager and one other Receptionist.
Receptionist & Office Assistant duties:
- Answering incoming office calls
- Meeting, greeting guests and directing them appropriately to meeting rooms and providing refreshments
- General day to day management of meeting rooms, including meeting room allocation
- Management of the phonebooks, shared drive, staff details and passports
- Ordering of couriers, stationary and taxis, book restaurants and flights
- Organisation of lunches for external guests or senior staff
- Deal with chauffeurs & booking transportation clients after meetings
- Run errands to post office, banks etc.
- Daily ordering of stationary and groceries for delivery
- Printing and binding of presentation documents
- Ensure the front desk, communal and reception areas are kept neat and clutter free
- General assistant to the Office manager and Personal Assistants
- Assisting the accounts team
- Petty cash management
- Processing of expenses for senior staff on Rydoo software (full training given)
- Working alongside another Receptionist to form an efficient and collaborative team
- Previous experience in an admin role
- Well presented, resilient and professional
- Eager to forge a career with the company, learn and grow
- Ability to juggle lots of demands, multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent telephone manner as well as written/spoken English
- Proficient on Excel with good IT skills
If you are interested in this Receptionist & Office Assistant role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment and we will consider your application for the position.