One of our successful property and housing development clients in London is looking for a fantastic Team PA for a fixed term contract of 6 months with a potential view to going permanent. They need someone who is used to juggling different requirements and can work to a fast pace.
Ideally they are looking for someone from a property and housing background but, although beneficial, this is not a necessity. They would like a Team PA with strong experience who can hit the ground running.
Hours will be 9am - 5.30pm.The role is paying £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience.
Requirements of the Team PA role include:
- Extensive and complex Outlook diary management. Arranging meetings across time zones and multiple locations
- Dealing with competing demands and constant re-prioritisation of tasks
- Able to implement and improve processes
- Creating, editing, formatting, improving visual appeal of PowerPoint, Excel and Word docs
- Reports - Requesting and collating information required, formatting, final proofreading etc
- Typing and formatting of board papers, letters, agendas, meeting minutes, reports, file notes, emails etc
- Screening and management of inbox, filing emails into document management system, paper filing and archiving of documents
- General secretarial administration including: screening calls, booking meeting rooms and couriers, scanning, shredding and photocopying
The successful Team PA must:
- Pay attention to detail - a high standard of grammar and spelling is essential. All work must be checked for errors before sending to clients or colleagues
- Be proactive with plenty of initiative and common sense - a positive 'can do' attitude and ability to get things done is essential; the executives are often out of the office for long periods of time so the candidate needs to be proactive with diary management and general forward planning
- Be organised and efficient - able to prioritise and balance conflicting demands and requirements of the executives
- Be calm and unflappable under pressure - able to deal with last minute tasks or changes in a calm and efficient manner; reports and presentations are often required at short notice
- Be a team player - will be required to cover other PA's during holidays and sickness and generally muck in and help out as required
- Be professional and personable manner when dealing with people - must be confident and resilient with a firm yet personable approach; able to build good relationships with colleagues, clients and project contacts;
- Be discrete when dealing with highly confidential information
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience of using document management systems
- At least a basic knowledge and willingness to use InDesign
- Ability to use Adobe Pro to edit and combine PDF documents
- Audio and copy typing
This is a great opportunity to work with an exciting and successful team. Please do not hesitate to apply if you are interested.
RMS Recruitment is an agency with 20 years' experience recruiting for administrative and secretarial roles across a range of corporate and creative industries in London. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any help