High profile family in the public eye are looking for a PA to join a fast paced, demanding, and highly prestigious environment. Salary up to £35,000 + benefits.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a top calibre career PA to take a positive step in their career.
Key PA responsibilities:
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Principal, including gatekeeping, dealing with queries, maintaining filing systems, diary management, travel arrangements, drafting and dealing with general correspondence
- Management of all incoming mail, reviewing all incoming written communication, taking independent action in response to requests where appropriate
- Drafting letters, speeches, messages and other documents
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Liaise with high profile external parties and event coordinators
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
- Senior level PA experience
- Excellent organisational skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate confidently with a wide range of individuals at all levels
- Ability to use initiative, particularly when dealing with correspondence and queries
- Ability to manage a busy and varied workload with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Have a proactive, supportive and flexible approach with the ability to work calmly and quickly under pressure
- Have excellent IT skills with a thorough knowledge of MS Office packages
- Have excellent secretarial skills and fast typing
If you have the desired skills and experience for this role please apply with your CV today! RMS is a boutique recruitment firm specialising in PA and Secretarial roles, working from the heart of Mayfair.