Our boutique Venture Capital client in South West London is looking for a bright, analytical and numerate self-starter to join their growing team and take on their new Finance & IR Assistant vacancy. £35K DOE
After a record number of investments and a huge growth year for the company's portfolio, the team is looking for a new Finance & IR Assistant to join the London-based team. As the company continues to grow, the team now need an additional resource to help with investor reporting and day-to-day financial operations.
FINANCE & IR ASSISTANT
We are looking for a bright and hardworking candidate who enjoys reporting, data analysis and numbers. In this role you will gain great exposure to global tech companies in their portfolio, reporting on some of the fastest growing companies as well as gaining great experience within accounts.
- Take a leading role in producing quarterly investor reports
- Provide detailed company updates and track companies within the portfolio
- Maintain strong communications and relationships with our investors
- Be responsible for bookkeeping and period end reconciliations
- Assist external accountants with documentation required for annual accounts and corporation tax
- Produce quarterly VAT returns, management accounts, yearly budgets and cashflow
- Manage the internal CRM system and ensure it's up to date with accurate data
- Degree (2:1 or above)
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience
- Highly numerate and proficient in reporting
- Strong analytical abilities
- A driven self-starter, with ability to work independently & in a start-up environment
- You will be joining a dynamic and entrepreneurial team, friendly and non-hierarchical
- Market competitive salary and bonus
- Free personal trainer team sessions 3x a week at midday
- Team offsites 2x a year
If you have the desired skills for this Finance & IR Assistant role then please send your CV to RMS Recruitment.