Office Assistant Job Description
One of our lovely clients within financial services are looking for an Office Assistant to join their friendly, non-hierarchical team.
This is a three month temp to perm role. Temp salary £12p/h - £14 p/h + holiday pay. Permanent salary £26K - £32K depending upon experience. Once the role has been made permanent benefits will include:
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Food and refreshments in the office kitchen
- Company lunch at the end of each month
Hours: 08:30 - 18:00 (willing to be flexible to 08:30-17:30 or 09:00 - 18:00)
The ideal candidate will be proactive, helpful, eager, confident and able to prioritise.
A minimum of 18 months of office based experience required. Relevant industry experience advantageous.
Office Assistant Role and Responsibilities
- Be first port of call for any general office issues
- Office suppliers - managing contracts and day-to-day admin
- Office equipment maintenance
- Manage the office move rounds
- IT & phones - fielding and managing issues
- Manage all post
- Administrative support to the Sales Team
- Assistance with investor roadshows
- Meet and greet guests
- Manage meeting room diaries
- Set up meeting rooms
- Order & prepare refreshments for meetings
- Book inductions for new starters
- Give a general office induction to all new starters
- Keep a record of internal events and celebrations
If this role is something which interests you then please do not hesitate to apply. RMS Recruitment is a PA and Secretarial agency located in the heart of Mayfair.