Reception Job Description
One of our very reputable asset management clients are looking to hire a temp to perm receptionist.
This is an ongoing temp role with the view to go permanent in the New Year.
They are based in beautiful offices in Mayfair and you will be joining a friendly, collaborative team. The company has gone from strength to strength and they have a great culture of people who are down to earth, friendly and look after their staff. High staff retention rates are a testament to that.
They are looking for a receptionist to run the front of house and assist with extra administrative duties. Personality fit is going to be very important to them, they want someone who is warm and friendly but also professional. Ultimately they are looking for someone who is going to be a great ambassador for their clients who are UHNWIs. They would ideally like someone with six month's reception experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
The role is paying £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. Once the role goes permanent benefits will include: bonus, pension (double your contribution up to 10%), health, and 26 days holiday
They would like someone to start ASAP and the working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- Managing the switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing the meeting rooms and setting up AV equipment
- Organising catering services as needed
- Assisting with database management
- Managing couriers and post
- Assisting with ad hoc administration including PA overspill such as organising travel arrangements, credit card reconciliations and office management
- Minimum of A levels or secretarial course
- At least 1 year's work experience within an office environment
- Prior reception experience, ideally in a corporate environment
- Experience liaising with UHNWIs would be advantageous
- The role can be very busy at times and more quiet at others so the client needs someone who is proactive, adaptable and happy to muck in.
This is a brilliant opportunity to expand upon your reception skills and take on further administrative duties. If you are interested please don't hesitate to apply.
RMS Recruitment is an agency based in Mayfair with 20 years' experience recruiting for PA and secretarial roles across both corporate and creative industries.