We are looking for a fantastic Administrator for our City based, Financial Services Firm. £25k + benefits!
This position is to provide administrative and data quality assurance support within their small and supportive team. They are looking for a detail orientated candidate to join them and provide strong support. This is a great role where growth will be encouraged!
- Conduct data quality assurance checks
- Upload documentation onto internal databases in an accurate and timely manner
- Collate and prepare committee packs and management meeting packs for participating analysts in advance of scheduled committee and/or management meetings
- Support analysts in preparing technical worksheets
- Ensure documentation required under regulatory requirements are maintained in internal databases and assist with compliance/internal audit reviews on record keeping
- Provide cover for team members within the Operations Team in their absence
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience of performing range of administrative duties in a professional environment
- Strong practice of working with databases
- Highly‐accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, with effective time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills; be able to communicate with firmness and diplomacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- A good standard of IT Skills with previous use of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree level qualified
If you have an interest in this Administrator role please send your CV through to RMS Recruitment. We are a PA/office support focused recruitment agency based in Mayfair with 20 years' experience in the industry.