A Property Development company based in central London is looking for a PA to support the Managing Director. This is a very established company working with both commercial and residential developments.
The client needs an experienced PA who can hit the ground running and is used to working at a fast pace.
They are looking for a PA to start as soon as possible, on a temp to perm basis, so are only considering PA candidates who are immediately available or have a maximum 1 week notice.
The working hours are 9am - 6pm but you must have flexibility to work late if needed. The role is paying up to £35,000 depending on PA experience.
Specific PA responsibilities:
- Diary management for the MD (electronically, using Microsoft Outlook), including arranging all appointments and managing a bring-forward system.
- Arranging travel, obtaining all relevant paperwork for trips and providing itineraries.
- Organising meetings and appointments, booking venues, and making any other arrangements as necessary.
- Organising client hospitality and events including the Company Christmas Party.
- Assisting with Training program for all staff.
- Answering all telephone calls for the MD, logging all calls and dealing with general telephone enquiries appropriately (these may be confidential and sometimes urgent).
- Organising conference calls.
- Maintaining an efficient filing and record keeping system ensuring that items are readily accessible.
- Inputting data and updating spreadsheets and databases.
- Assisting the MD as required.
- Assisting in certain project / research work that may be required from time to time.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes if required.
- Writing letters & emails from dictation.
- Sorting and prioritising incoming post and mail. Where appropriate responding to incoming mail.
- Word processing of letters, memos, agendas, minutes and reports, scanning documents, sending faxes and using the photocopier.
The succesful PA candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to multi task and prioritise.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to listen and follow instructions.
- Robust personality.
- Well-spoken and well presented.
- Excellent grammar, IT and letter writing skills.
- Fast typing speed with accurate spelling (70 WPM minimum)
- Confident telephone manner.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you have demonstrable PA experience supporting at senior level and fit the requirements above.
RMS Recruitment is a PA and secretarial agency based in Mayfair with over 18 years recruiting for both corporate and creative industries.