Executive Assistant - Financial Services £40-50k DOE + full benefits package!
You will be the EA to MD and team for a brand new London branch of an American growth fund. Working with extremely inspiring principals who are dynamic, pacey and full of energy, the EA will be integral in getting their London office off the ground and key employees relocated to London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial venture with solid backing at the very start of their journey and to help shape their future!
EA details below:
EA Experience / Skillset Required:
- career EAs
- articulate, professional and well presented
- knowledge of Private Equity or at the very least Financial Services
- a natural communicator and relationship builder who will bring the team together and help establish the office ethos
- loads of energy: someone who will relish juggling a varied workload with no two days being the same
- highly polished, professional approach
Ideally you will be available immediately, but they will be open to superstars on a notice period.
The EA duties will include:
- full EA support to a senior MD: complex diary, inbox, travel, correspondence, documents, expenses etc
- setting up London office: sourcing furniture, supplies and setting up systems and infrastructure
- helping with staff relocation (visas, embassies etc.)
- meeting and greeting
- ad-hoc projects
As EA you will be based within the London offices of a global Private Equity firm (40-50 people) but will be setting up the Growth Fund on its own floor.
There are 6 PAs total within the PE firm and you will be part of their extended team - they are all like minded and get on really well.
The firm also boasts incredible retention rates - they value their staff for the work they put in
Send us your CV today! RMS is a recruitment firm with 20 years+ experience in making successful PA/EA placements.